Valuing a property for sale is a fine art. Set your price too high and you can deter interest. Pitch your price too low and you could miss out on thousands of pounds. David Key has perfected the art of valuing a property at an attractive price. Our expert team will assess local market conditions and recent property transactions in order to gauge desirability. We’ll then combine these findings with our in-depth knowledge of the local neighbourhood to reach a price that will create interest. Our team will also listen closely to your personal requirements as we understand for many vendors speed is of the essence.
Images are often the most powerful tool in marketing your property so we at David Key believe that a professional set of photographs will maximise interest in your home. We’re such advocates of good photography that we employ a dedicated team of in-house, professional photographers. They will visit your property and take a full range of flattering images, which will then be used in marketing literature and uploaded onto the leading property search portals. Together with interactive floor plans and 360° views of your property, we will make sure that your property sticks out like a sore thumb!
We understand that in order to sell your property it’s important to reach the widest possible audience. Our comprehensive marketing solutions ensure maximum exposure, which helps thousands of sellers across London find the right buyers for their property. With an expert team on hand to capitalise on the interest generated by the exposure, we aim to realise a sale in the quickest possible time.
We at David Key appreciate that many buyers browse the property pages as well as search the internet for a new home. To that affect we advertise every month in all the local newspapers to ensure your home is seen by the widest audience.
- The Know Magazine - Our in-house magazine offers life through a lens, focusing on local areas and with events and businesses that make this city so culturally rich. The magazine has a circulation of 15,000 at present and is a fantastic option to market your home.
- Direct Mail Campaigns - we deliver targeted campaigns to thousands of addresses across London on monthly basis.
- Local Publications - we work with a number of local and national news publications to ensure we keep the general public aware of all the new David Key business developments and latest properties.
The Digital Approach
The more recent additions to our marketing activities have seen us focus on the modern habits of the general property public.
We understand the expertise necessary to catch the public eye through digital marketing and we utilise these for the benefit of our customers and clients.
- David-Key.com - our newly-designed website with powerful search tools help people find exactly what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- Email - we keep our extensive mailing list up-to-date with all our properties across London.
- Web Portals - We utilise the four leading property portals - Rightmove, Primelocation and Zoopla - plus many more high profile websites capitalising on the growing number of buyers and tenants starting their property search online.
You’ll be hard pushed to find many local estate agencies that spend as much money and time as we do on media relations. We’ve also invested in social media so that the buzzing online community gets to hear about your property the moment it hits the market. Our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts put your property in front of more people than ever before.
Office / Opening Hours
We recognise that not every job finishes at 5pm so we have longer opening hours, giving everyone the chance to discuss and view properties. Staying open longer certainly has its rewards – 40% of our business is agreed after 5pm – we don’t want a potential buyer calling at 6pm and getting no answer. We also believe that weekend opening is important, so you’ll see our branches open Saturday and Sunday to maximise your property’s exposure.
Best Price / Communication
We strive to achieve the best price possible for every property for sale. As with any business transaction we feel the key is to keep the channel of communication open between us, our client and any potential buyer. Our clients can expect regular updates with viewing feedback and market conditions from a member of the team. At David Key we use a number of different channels to keep in contact so please inform us of the best way to stay in touch – be it ‘phone, email or social media.
Your Property Experts
Trust is an important aspect of estate agency and we want to send a clear message to clients that we are a professional company acting ethically at all times. As well as our own stringent in-house code of conduct, we are compliant with the following governing bodies: The Property Ombudsman; The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) and Safe Agent Full Endorsed (SAFE). We also comply with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.